Mexican Couple Got Electrocuted, Husband Died By Hot Tub Electrocution, Woman Got Serious Injuries

Mexican-Couple-Got-Electrocuted_-Husband-Died-By-Hot-Tub-Electrocution_-Woman-Got-Serious-Injuries

There is a couple in Texas Lizette Zambrano and her husband Jorge, who were living their life peacefully. But they don’t know that it will going to be hell and her love will stay no more on this planet.

Lizette Zambrano did an exclusive interview with ABC News and she has spoken about the tragedy that happened at the Mexican resort town of Puerto Peñasco. The couple got electrocuted and her husband Jorge died on the spot and Lizette got serious injuries.

Lizette said “I feel that this could have been prevented,” said tearfully. “I still can’t believe it. A very good man was taken away.” Zambrano said in an interview on Good Morning America Oh s—. And it’s the same time that I felt the first electric shock and then it happened over and over and over and I didn’t hear him again.”

The rescue team sent for the couple said “The metal from the objects carried the electrical current and began shocking the rescuers.” 

Zambrano said, “A lot of people jumped in, but they kept jumping out because the shocks were so strong.” Lizette said she was pulled out of the hot tub with no pulse but was given CPR and medically evacuated to a hospital where she eventually regained consciousness.

They got $1 Million in damage from Casago for her lawsuit seeks. The vacation rental facilitator claimed, “Jorge was being electrocuted and drowned underwater for 10 minutes.” That seeks to engage the emergency shut-off for the jacuzzi.

Casago denied his responsibility and said in a statement “The Sonoran Sea is a condo resort and the homeowners association is responsible for all common areas, including the maintenance of the swimming pool, hot tubs, and grounds. Casago, a vacation rental company, is not involved in any management or maintenance of the resort.”

Zambrano’s lawyer questioned him “What policies, policies and procedures do they have in place? And what’s the point of those policies and procedures if they’re not doing anything to enact them.”

The homeowner’s association not did reply to ABC News, when they asked them for their comments. According to the experts if you are shocked while in the water immediately move away from the source that is near you and try to get out of the water. But do not touch any type of metal thing it can increase the shock.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *