Past president Osborne, George, who worked in David Cameron’s government from 2010 to 2016, is married to Rogers Thea. In April 2021, the pair made their proposal public, and in July of that same year, they welcomed their second child, a son by the name of Beau. Arthur, their second child, was born in December 2021. On July 8, 2023, they were married in a beautiful ceremony in Somerset that included some of the most well-known figures in American politics and the media.
A unexplainable” poison pen” email, purportedly sent to some of the guests the night before the big day by an net harasser who has been pursuing Osborne for some time, ruined the marriage. In addition, the few unexpectedly ran into a woman who threw orange glitter at them as they left the church, ostensibly in response to the Just Stop Oil demonstration. Rogers Thea, Eugene Osborne’s fiancée, has the following information: date of birth, time, website, profile, community, parents, spouse, children, education, career, net worth, and more.
Biography of Rogers Thea
|Age( as of 2023 )||40|
|Profession||VP of Deliveroo’s Global Communications and Policy|
|State / Home Town||N/A|
|College||University of Oxford|
|Academic Requirement||Second in Philosophy and Modern Languages|
|Boyfriend||( current husband ) Osborne, George|
|Net Worth||Unknown( probably£ 40 million from the Deliveroo investment )|
Early Childhood and Education
- Rogers Thea graduated from University of Oxford in 2003 with a Second in Philosophy and Modern Languages.
- She produced social editor content for the BBC and served as newsnight’s top producer.
- Before switching to the Tories, she also participated in Labour’s 2005 re-election battle.
Rogers Thea Family Details
|Name of the Father||Rogers, Paul|
|Name of the family||N/A|
|Children||Arthur and Beau (with Osborne, George)|
Rogers Thea Carrier Highlight:
- Rogers Thea joined the Treasury in 2010 as a Special Advisor to Osborne, George, who was then the Chancellor of the Exchequer.
- She was named Chief of Staff in 2015 and rose to the position of one of Osborne’s closest political advisors.
- She is credited with improving Osborne’s appearance and introducing him to the intermittent fasting known as the 5:2 meal.
- She joined Deliveroo as VP of Global Comms and Policy in 2016 after leaving the Treasury, where she is in charge of the organization’s contacts, scheme, and research team.
Mystery over woman who threw confetti at Osborne, George’s wedding
The wedding of former chancellor Osborne, George and his former adviser Rogers Thea was interrupted by a woman who threw orange confetti over them as they left the church in Somerset on July 8, 2023. The woman, who was dressed smartly and carried a union jack bag, was initially thought to be a protester from Just Stop Oil, an environmental campaign group that uses orange powder or paint in its stunts.
Must-Read : Just Stop Oil protesters crash Osborne, George’s wedding, throws orange
The group only tweeted,” You look good in orange @ George_ Osborne – congratulations to the newlyweds ,” and did not confirm or deny the woman’s affiliation with them. The lady remained silent, according to Mr. Osborne’s director, who denied that it was a protest. A” poison ink” message that was sent to some of the guests the night before the big time by an alleged website harasser added to the controversy surrounding the marriage.
Rogers Thea Physical Stats and More:
|Height( approximate ).||N/A|
|( Aproximate weight )||N/A|
|Length of the Find||N/A|
|Preferred Color||Unknown( perhaps green, based on her attire )|
|Beloved Fashionistas||Erdem McCartney, Lucy|
|Beloved Cuisine||Unknown( possibly pizza, given her employment at Deliveroo )|
|Favorite Clothing||matches and outfits|
|Preferred creature||Gorilla and canine|
|Favourite Items to Do||traveling and going to galleries|
|Favorite Place to Go||Somerset, Bruton|
- Is she a smoker? Unfamiliar
- Does she drink any beer? Unfamiliar
- Does she operate a vehicle? Yes.
- Does she have eating skills? Unfamiliar
- She can snorkel, right? Unfamiliar
- Is she a doctor, then? Unfamiliar
- Does she exercise at the gym? Unfamiliar
- She’s a guy, right? Unfamiliar
- Does she go on trips? Yes.
- Has she ever owned a pet? Mysterious
- Does she enjoy any musical equipment? Unfamiliar
- Does she possess any ink? No.
Covers on social internet
|Social Media Site||Handle/Username|
|@ thea. ( private ) rogers|
|Page on Facebook||N/A|
Who is Rogers Thea?
Rogers Thea is a former journalist, political adviser, and executive who is married to Osborne, George, the former chancellor of the exchequer. She was born in 1983 in England and studied modern history at University of Oxford. She worked for the BBC as a senior producer on Newsnight and also on Labour’s 2005 re-election campaign.
How old is Rogers Thea?
Rogers Thea is 40 years old as of 2023. She was born in 1983.
Was Rogers Thea married before?
No, Rogers Thea was not married before. She got married to Osborne, George, the former Chancellor of the Exchequer, on Saturday, 8 July 2023 in a ceremony at the 14th-century St Mary’s Church in the picturesque village of Somerset, Bruton. They have two children, Arthur and Beau, and a labrador named Albi
What is Rogers Thea’ net worth?
Rogers Thea’ net worth is not publicly known, but she is likely to have a substantial stake in Deliveroo, the delivery app where she works as the VP of Global Comms and Policy. Deliveroo is set to list for as much as £7.2 billion, and some reports have suggested that her holding could be worth as much as £40 million. She also has a successful career as a former journalist, political adviser, and executive.
- Neusa Maria Faro: Who Was She?
- Who was Ejnor Johanson’s father, Sue Joanson?
- Meg Johnson: Who was she?
- Rick Froberg, who was he?
- Julie Youngberg, Darren Drozdov’s ex-wife, who is she?
We hope you enjoyed reading our article on Who is Osborne, George’s fiancée Rogers Thea ? Age, Wiki, Bio, Family, Carrier, Net Worth & More. We are committed to bringing you interesting and informative biographies of remarkable people on our blog. If you learned something new and found this article helpful, please share it with your friends. Your comments, likes, and shares inspire us to write more quality content.
The Hindu Times is the online news spreading platform where you can read about the latest topics and trendy things also. You will like to read latest updates on your mobile phones. Just hit TheHinduTimes.Com