Massive Attack’s guitar Angelo Bruschini passed away on October 23, 2023, following a lung cancer war. He was 44 years old at the time. His family Jessica Merritt posted a heartfelt message on X, once known as Twitter, informing people of his passing. ” I am very sad to announce that my beautiful husband, Angelo Bruschini, passed away on October 23, 2023 at 12.15 a.m. ,” she wrote. It came from a unique and intense cancers.
But who was Sue, Angelo Bruschini‘s first family? What we do hear about her is as follows:
- Angelo joined the trip-hop group Massive Attack in the early 1990s, and Sue Bruschini was its original boss. She was likewise close friends with one of the band’s founding members, Robert” 3D” Del Naja.
- Joel, the brother of Sue and Angelo’s 1995 marriage, is then 28 years old. After nine years of marriage, they got divorced in 2004.
- Sue maintained a cordial relationship with Angelo and his subsequent family Jessica, whom he wed in 2010. She visited him in the medical and provided support for him while he was ill.
- Sue is now employed as a booster and music consultant. She is the CEO of SB Music Management, a business that represents musicians like The Heavy, The Milk, and The Qemists.
- Sue is also a proponent of death prevention and mental health awareness. She has spoken openly about her own battles with anxiety and depression, and she has done so on a number of channels.
- Sue is effective on X, where she updates her personal and professional life. On the system, she has over 10k enthusiasts.
Sue has retweeted numerous tributes from Angelo’s fans and friends, but she hasn’t yet made any public comments about his passing. She even switched to a black-and-white image of him playing the guitar as her profile image.
A gifted and quirky composer named Angelo Bruschini added his distinctive guitar style to the Massive Attack canon. Additionally, he performed for a number of other songs, including Jane Taylor, Strangelove, and The Blue Aeroplanes. Many individuals who admired his song and personality will miss him.
The Hindu Times is the online news spreading platform where you can read about the latest topics and trendy things also. You will like to read latest updates on your mobile phones. Just hit TheHinduTimes.Com