In the 2002 movie 8 Mile, where he competed against Eminem in a song competition, musician, singer, songwriter, and actor Breedlove, Nashawn gained notoriety for his portrayal of Lotto. On September 26, 2023, he passed away at the age of 46, leaving behind his family, child, and numerous admirers. We may discuss his years, website, profile, family, career, net worth, and more in this post.
Biography of Breedlove, Nashawn:
|Nick’s title||Bull, Lotto|
|Age( 2023 )||46|
|Profession||Singer, actor, songwriter, and singer|
|Position or hometown||New Jersey,|
Breedlove, Nashawn Early Life and Education
- Not much is known about Breedlove, Nashawn’s early life and education. He was born in the United States and grew up in New Jersey,.
- At a younger age, he developed an interest in song and music and joined the band The Today.
Breedlove, Nashawn Family Details
|Mother’s Name||Breedlove, Patricia|
|Children||One child, Zaakir|
- Breedlove, Nashawn was best known for his role as Lotto, one of the rap battle opponents of Eminem’s character B-Rabbit in the 2002 film 8 Mile. In the film, Lotto rapped “I feel bad I gotta murder that dude from Leave It to Beaver” in reference to Eminem, who eventually won the showdown.
- Breedlove, who went by the level brand OX before 8 Mile, appeared on the soundtrack to the 2001 film The Wash, starring Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg. Along with other musicians, he made an appearance on the song” Don’t Talk S ** t.”
- Breedlove started his career as a singer after appearing in 8 Mile. His songs, including Battle Grounds, Buddy Shot, and others, were well-received by fans all over the world. Latisha Harper, his ex-girlfriend, claims that he sang better than Luther.
Physical Information and More:
- No information is available about Breedlove, Nashawn’s physical stats and more.
- No information is available about Breedlove, Nashawn’s favorite things.
The Hindu Times is the online news spreading platform where you can read about the latest topics and trendy things also. You will like to read latest updates on your mobile phones. Just hit TheHinduTimes.Com